Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes Chapters 11-20

Well I am behind with the book club, but I will get there one day!

1. Where do you think Tim and Marty are at this point in the story?
I believe they are hiding out somewhere or on the run.


2. What were your thoughts as CeeCee was helping Genevieve deliver her baby?
I felt so bad for her. At such a young age she did something incredible and now she is left with this huge responsibility and remorse for the mother.


3. After Genevieve died, what would you have done with her baby if you had been in CeeCee's shoes?
I can see how she gets automatically attached to the baby, but I would try to get the baby back to the governor.
4. Why do you think CeeCee/Eve is still holding onto hope that Tim will come for her?
She believes that if he returns he will be able to fix everything and her life will go back to normal.


5. How do you think Eve will establish her new identity in Virginia?
I believe it is going to be really hard for her to become this new person and forget everything about her past.


6. What do you think of CeeCee/Eve now after she has gone through with the kidnapping, the delivery of the baby, the escape, and the relocation?
I think she is stronger than she thought she was, but she has to grow up and try to change her life.

I really liking this book now. It was a little slow at first, but it is now getting really good!

No comments: