Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend Update

We have had a great weekend! The weather has been wonderful!!! I am so feel fall in the air and I am loving it!

Friday was the first home game for our High School football team. Being a teacher in the county, I had to wear our colors! Even Andrew wore Orange and Black! GO DOGS!

He was not very happy in the picture!

DSC01729(rev 1) DSC01732(rev 1) DSC01736(rev 1)

Saturday we enjoyed all the college football games and grilled out for two of our great friends. We had grilled steaks, twice baked potatoes, blue cheese chopped salad (recipe from Outback), and Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Pie! I made the pie and it was so easy and so good!! I didn’t take any pictures.

Today we went to church and brought Andrew back for a nap while I worked on school stuff.  I plan on enjoying some outside time today! I am loving it not being in the 90’s!

Also I am going to include two pictures from last weekend when we cookout at my parents. This is a picture of Andrew with his two cousins Desiree and Harley.DSC01726(rev 1) DSC01727(rev 1)

Have a great LABOR DAY!!

5 comments:

BK said...

Love Andrew's pouty faces, lol. Hope you have a great holiday!

Jessica said...

Andrew has the prettiest eyes!!!

Meg said...

Cute!! That's a great pic of you!

Tina Leigh said...

Have a good holiday!

J said...

oh my goodness. His faces are ADORABLE in these photos. He is one of the cutest babies ever!

Did you post a link to that wreath?