Monday, October 11, 2010

Back in the swing and INSPIRATION!!

Well today was the day I had to pick up my boot straps and put on my big girl panties. I had to join the real world and go back to work. I was so sad to leave Andrew all day, but the day ALWAYS flies by!

I have been trying decorating inspiration lately and I have found so many great things! As I said before, I am not decorating for fall. However I found the cutest things for next year.

How cute are these?

DSC_1399[2] 

I loved this idea!

happyfallchalkboardwall

The rest are just rooms that I LOVE!

Our new entry way is going to be tiny, but I think I could do something similar.

Hall129granvillehouseblogspot

I am going to have a fireplace that is similar to this one with bookshelves on either side. Also I am looking everywhere for a ottoman like the one shown! Any ideas?

img57m   I dream that my pantry could look like this!

pantry_001

I LOVE this playroom!!

Playroom031laurenstern

Well that is all the inspiration for today! Have a great night!

3 comments:

The Allens said...

I saw one like that at TJMaxx Home Goods

J said...

I saw an ottoman like that at Ashley Furniture last year; but I bet you could find one for a steal somewhere else. I so wish we would have done shelves alongside our fireplace. Oh we ll, maybe next time! Lol

Rebekah said...

I might have to borrow some of those ideas! Man alive, I wish my pantry and playroom were that immaculate!!! And I feel like I am relatively clean and organized!