Sunday, October 10, 2010

I wish I was a billionaire…

I know they say money can’t buy you happiness, but come on! No I really don’t think money can make you happy, but it would make things a lot easier.

Saturday, Nick and I ventured to Greenville to go appliance shopping. We actually were only looking. Nick envisioned someone giving him a professional Wolf brand appliances, but his dreams were shattered. I knew better from the beginning. So of course we are buying something more reasonable and in our reality. Even though what we may be buying is WAY cheaper, it is still expensive. Nick is the cook in the house and it ultimately is up to him. However, we have to pick something that will make us happy and can live with for many years.

Anyway, we did have some great alone time. Andrew stayed with his Nick’s parents and enjoyed every minute. While we were out we enjoyed Chipotle for lunch and Carrabba’s for dinner. So yummy!!

Tomorrow is back to work for me and back to normal routine for us. I am going to enjoy the rest of my break and finish some laundry! Have a great 10/10/10!

4 comments:

J said...

I have said the same thing about money; it would make life a lot easier sometimes.

I love Chipotle!

Glad y'all had a good date day, even if it was spent buying things you didn't want to pay for. lol

Meg said...

I always think that too and it would seem easier but I think it would come with its world of problems and it still would never be enough :)

BK said...

I think this every day, lol. Life would be much easier and let's face it, more fun. I'd travel like no body's business.

Robyn Beele said...

You are all so right!
Bliss I would travel like crazy also!!!