Friday, October 1, 2010

My lucky day!!!

The school I teach at was chosen by our local Wal-Mart to receive 10 gift cards of $100 each. The names were drawn from a bowl and guess who one of the lucky winners were!! ME!! I couldn’t believe it! I never win anything, so I was beyond surprised. The gift card is suppose to help lower the burden of teachers spending their own money on things for their students. I have spent more than I would like to admit over the years, so this will only be a drop in the bucket. However, any drop will help!! Wal-mart also gave each recipient a goodie bag and a rose!! They brought the whole staff a yummy cake! Thanks Wal-Mart!!!

DSC01883(rev 1) DSC01884(rev 0)

Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

BK said...

Yay!!!

Staci said...

Wow! How awesome is that?!?! Congrats!!

Carrie said...

thats great!