Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Recap

We had a low key weekend and it was a great change from the hectic work weeks.  I worked on two papers for school during nap time and Nick back filled with gravel and dirt around the new addition. We also had movie night Saturday. We had pizza and watched Iron Man 2. I wasn’t a big fan of the first, but this one wasn’t that bad. I stayed awake, so it couldn’t have been that bad! HA!

Today we have spent a lot of time playing outside and enjoying the great weather. Tomorrow will be a very busy day. I have early release at school and then parents come for conferences. I literally have parents coming every 10 to 15 mins. from 1:30-4:00. Not that I am complaining! I love involved and caring parents!! As soon as my last conference is over I have to rush to class at 4:30-8ish. Then home for bath and getting ready for the next day. Whew! I am tired already!!

I am leaving you with some pictures of Andrew’s new favorite “toy.” This is a fork lift that is being used by the workers and Andrew has to “ride” it everyday!

DSC02135(rev 1) DSC02136(rev 1) DSC02137(rev 1)

Don’t you just love the aquamarine color!!? Also notice the new Crocs Andrew is sporting! WHY in the world have I not bought any sooner!!? They can be washed in the sink!! I will be buying more (for him!). :)

1 comment:

The Allens said...

We don't have any Crocs! Washed in the sink?! Glory!