Monday, November 8, 2010

My sweet Andrew

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching I am thinking about all the things I am thankful for. I am of course thankful for my wonderful husband, amazing family, and great job. However I cannot forget my sweet Andrew. I always say he is my sweet Andrew because he is so sweet natured. He is full of personality and constantly surprises me with loads of loving. I always wanted to have a little girl, but there is nothing like a little boy! Having a boy has more than surpassed my expectations. I am so thankful for having this sweet angel in my life! I love you Andrew!!

DSC02430-1(rev 1) DSC02431-1(rev 1)  DSC02433-1(rev 1)DSC02439-1(rev 1)

1 comment:

Meg said...

I have to totally agree with you. My mom promised me there is nothing like having a son and I completely understand what she meant! Hugs and kisses from our sweet sons make the world go around, for sure!