Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ranch Visiting and Christmas Decorating

Yesterday we went over to Nick’s side of the families house to visit and celebrate a recent wedding of one of his cousins.  We went by their horse ranch and Andrew loved looking at all the animals! They had tons of pheasants, horses, dogs, cats, a parrot, and even a peacock!

The peacock

DSC02631-1(rev 1)

It was freezing,but he could have cared less!

DSC02632-1(rev 1)

The pretty horse

DSC02635-1(rev 1)

We had a great visit with everyone and Andrew got to play with 4 of his boy cousins! 5 little boys from the age of 13, 10, 7, 4, and 21 months was really fun!

Today we went and picked up our Christmas Tree!! We have used an artificial tree for the last 4 years, but some of the lights died. We were ready for a real tree anyway! We also got some of the new LED lights and I am not so sure how I feel about them. They are really bright!

DSC02643-1(rev 1)   DSC02645-1(rev 1) DSC02646-1(rev 1) DSC02647-1(rev 1) DSC02648-1(rev 1) DSC02649-1(rev 1) DSC02650-1(rev 1)

I only put out a few decorations. Our living situation is going to be very hectic in the next few months, so I figured we would go big next year!

DSC02644-1(rev 1)

Some of my Santa collection

DSC02642-1(rev 1)

 

DSC02653-1(rev 1)

I ordered this apron for Andrew and I cannot wait for him to help in the Kitchen!

DSC02654-1(rev 1)

As I was taking pictures of the tree this little one work up to quiet a suprise! He just kept saying “Wow…Cool…Wow!!!”  He has done very well with keeping his hands off!

DSC02657-1(rev 1)

He even started saying Falcons today!! GO FALCONS!!! Great win today!

DSC02659-1(rev 1)

He loved shaking this bell wreath!

DSC02661(rev 1)

Now that we have a break in holidays I am back to more sensible eating! My pants are getting tighter and tighter, so I have to revert back to low calorie and slim fast. Who else is ready for for a food break! Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE food, but enough is enough! My thighs and stomach will think me!

10 calorie jello!!!

DSC02637-1(rev 0) DSC02638-1(rev 0) DSC02639-1(rev 0) DSC02640-1(rev 0)

I love my new “sippy” cup (as Nick calls it!) from Target. It is sporting Caffeine free DIET coke.

 DSC02641-1(rev 0)

Sorry so long! I am off to relax before going back to work tomorrow. Only one Master’s class left and 3 weeks of work!

4 comments:

BK said...

LOVE your tree! I'd have a real one if I wasn't so allergic. Andrew's apron is adorable! :-)

J said...

That tree is perfect! I would love to have a real one, too. :-)

I have a cup like that from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and I LOVE it!! I use it all the time. Also your pic of snacks cracked me up. I love the jello pudding, 60 calorie sugar free chocolate and vanilla swirl. MMMMMmmmMM!

Carrie said...

Love the tree!!!!

Meg said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I am impressed with your eating and organization. Hopefully this week I can join in since I'll have a little break from classes. I feel ya on the pants. We're hopefully joining the gym this week.