Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Computers and More Progress

Andrew is really into our computer! Every time I am on it he wants to get in my lap to see. He loves going on to Sprout’s website and watching Barney, Sesame Street, and Thomas videos. He looks so grown in these photos!

DSC02912-1(rev 1) DSC02913-1(rev 1)

The house is changing so much everyday! Hardwood floors are going down, all the trim is done, and primer is going up! I have had to go through the grueling process of picking out paint colors. It is so hard! The paint never looks like the swatches! This is what we have for now.

The top color is the bathroom. The bedroom will be a very light version of this color. This color is much darker in person.

DSC02917(rev 1) 

Bedroom Inspiration:

1737535-robins-egg-wall-xl 3752298263_f25ed5ca7b

Dining Room (my favorite room!!) I love the molding!! It will be painted white. The trim pieces will be glossy and the rest will be flat. I am worried about the colors, but I think we are picking the one on the left. The one on the right turned out too green. I think with the white trim it will really pop!

DSC02919(rev 1)

The color is a lot more teal than blue.

DSC02921(rev 1)

This was my inspiration picture-minus the chairs!

9ormorepictures023

The living, kitchen, entrance, stairs, and powder room will all be a khaki color. I did this so that I can change out decor more often and decorate for the seasons better! We are so excited for the progress and they are estimating that they will be done by the end of January. We will see!

5 comments:

BK said...

Those photos by the computer are so precious! I can't wait to see everything, I LOVE your bedroom inspiration and the dining room color!!

Carrie said...

Everything looks so pretty!!!!

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks everyone! I hope the finished product looks as great as the inspiration pictures!

Meg said...

He does look growny there! The pics are beautiful, I know the house will look just as good! I've been on a search for a round dining room table forever, you better start looking now!

J said...

You are right; picking paint colors is a pain! I love the ones you've chosen, though! I cannot believe it will be done so soon. :-) Good luck!