Friday, December 10, 2010

The end of a long week….

It has been such a long week! There is so much going on right now. The house is coming along! All the sheet rock is done, but sanding will take place next week. The hardwood floors have been ordered. Tile will be picked out this weekend. We also have to pick out all the paint colors. I am having a paint color block! I just don’t know what to pick!! All the trim and interior doors will be installed next week. I am so excited that it will be over soon. We are living in the middle of chaos, but I am glad we didn’t have to find somewhere to stay. I have a busy weekend and 1 more week of work and then I am off for 2 1/2 weeks!! YAY!

A picture of the floors we ordered. It is Bella wood from Lumber Liquidators. The wood is Beech and I love it!!

husbee3nv_rs

 

A few pictures of my sweetie!! He is growing so much and beginning to go through some food! He talking like crazy and even using on/off and full/empty correctly. He is talking more and more in 2 and 3 word phrases. He is cutting a lot of his molars and has been doing much better that I anticipated.

DSC02722-1(rev 1) DSC02723-1(rev 1) DSC02753-1(rev 1) DSC02760-1(rev 1) 

Have a great and safe weekend everyone!

1 comment:

BK said...

I love the floors- gorgeous!!