Sunday, December 5, 2010

It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas…

We have been doing a lot of Christmas prep around here! I have some presents purchased, but still too many to buy. My mom, sisters, nieces, and myself went on our annual Christmas shopping adventure Saturday. We had a great time and even got to eat at Olive Garden, YUM!

We also went to Pancakes with Santa at our church today! I just knew Andrew was going to cry when I put him in Santa’s lap, but I was wrong! He handed him a candy cane first and he was good to go! I didn’t get any great pictures (my camera battery is crazy!), but he loved it! They also had a huge blow up Santa and nativity scene. Andrew thought that was the coolest and he even said over and over, “COOL!”  He just loves going to church. When we pulled into the parking lot he said, “Church! Yay!!” He makes me so proud!DSC02715-1(rev 0)DSC02716-1(rev 1)DSC02717-1(rev 1)

Tonight I made Pioneer Woman’s favorite meat loaf and it was so yummy. I highly recommend it! Just go to her website and look under meats. I then sat down and filled out all the Christmas cards and now all I need are stamps.

DSC02718-1(rev 1)DSC02719-1(rev 1)

Our preacher at church reminded everyone not to get so caught up in Christmas and forget Christmas. That is so true!!

Luke 2:14

“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.”

3 comments:

BK said...

Yay to shopping and santa seeing! Love the photos!

Meg said...

Yum I'm hungry now!! Andrew just gets cuter and cuter (who knew that was possible?)!

Robyn Beele said...

I know Meg! He seems to everyday!