Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We actually were able to go out and enjoy the fresh air yesterday! It was so nice and Andrew had so much fun. He is such an outdoorsy little boy and the winter is no fun for him! We went swinging, walked around the yard, pushed every riding toy possible, threw balls to Duncan, and even cleaned out some flower beds. I didn’t get to take many pictures because the battery in my camera doesn’t stay charged. I really need to replace that soon!

I am glad we enjoyed it because it is going to rain tonight and all day tomorrow! I am READY FOR NICE WEATHER!!

DSC03258-1(rev 1)DSC03267-1(rev 1)DSC03269-1(rev 1)

 

Look at our FULL dumpster! I hate that we had this much trash!

DSC03262-1(rev 1)

The rock is still not even started!! I can’t wait to see it when it is!

DSC03263-1(rev 1)

I watched some of the Golden Globes last night and I was so happy to see Chris Colfer win for GLEE!! He was so shocked and humble. All the dresses were beautiful this year! I had to turn to watch the final season premier of Big Love. This show is nothing like it was in the beginning and I don’t even really like it anymore. I have to finish the season though. I am weird like that!

Have a great night!! We have a Boston butt cooking in the Crock Pot. Smells so good!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

thats what we are having tomorrow :) I need to come see the house soon

Meg said...

I'm ssoooooo ready for warmer weather. Sunday spoiled me! I almost wanted to throw on short sleeves :)

J said...

I love that he's such a boy; so cute! I'm with you on ready for warmer weather. I LOVE winter, but this multiple snow days is not for me.

I cannot wait to see the rock! Stephen is wanting to do that here so definitely post some after pics. :-)