Saturday, January 22, 2011

The little touches

We have not had much going on with the house this week. Everything is basically done that can be done. We are waiting on countertops and then the sinks and toilets will be installed. The outside rock is FINISHED!! They have to clean up the mess and then I will take pictures. They were able to match the existing rock perfectly!

The bookshelves are complete. The shelves just have to put in place. LOVE them!!

DSC03272(rev 1)

The knobs and pulls for the bathroom vanity are on.

DSC03273(rev 1)

See that corner-That is Nick’s space. I have the REST!!

DSC03282-1(rev 0)

The appliances arrived! Nick is in LOVE! I am too and I may even have to start cooking so I can use them! Smile

DSC03274-1(rev 0)DSC03280-1(rev 0)DSC03281-1(rev 0)

Kitchen and Dining Room lights are installed. LOVE them!!  I found them on CSN.com. They have tons of options and reasonable prices. I choose a different finish then most stuff and I happy with my choice. I didn’t want every fixture to be exactly the same.

DSC03275-1(rev 1)DSC03276-1(rev 0)DSC03277-1(rev 0)DSC03278-1(rev 0)DSC03279-1(rev 0)

Our couch and dining room furniture will come in about 2 weeks and so will the countertops. Then everything will be cleaned and we will finally MOVE IN!!

I am dreading the moving process, but at least we don’t have far to go! Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

Love the light fixtures! Good to know about CSN, I've heard a lot about them, but never known anyone to buy. They are all gorgeous!

BK said...

I love the bookshelves and light fixtures!!! And is that a vent in the kitchen? Between that and all the appliances, it's a cook's dream - Justin would be in heaven! I can't wait to see the outside and more photos!!

Carrie said...

I am loving the dining room I can't wait to see it in person!!! And the kitchen is wonderful :)

Carrie

Robyn Beele said...

Bliss it is a hood vent. We were going to put stainless over the duct work, but it did not fit. The cabinet makers are going to make an enclosure to cover it. Yeah Nick is very happy!!

Thanks everyone!

Jessica said...

Your pictures made my heart skip -several- beats!!
1. Love the library paneling in the dining room
2. Gorgeous stainless fridge. Tell me how you like the bottom drawer! It looks really convenient!
3. Your bookshelves are so functional and pretty. When we built, we had built-ins. They were my favorite feature!

Meg said...

Yay!!! I'm thinking housewarming party to show off that beautiful place and make us all want to go home and build again :)

Robyn Beele said...

Meg we plan on having Andrew's 2nd birthday party here. Of course you guys will be invited! There may be a house warming party in the new future also!

J said...

Love all the progress! I want built ins by our fireplace SO badly!! Maybe in our next home. Lol.

Can't wait to see it all complete!