Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year’s Eve

I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the new year!! We went with a group of friends to a Hibachi Japanese Restaurant.  This was the first time Andrew had ever been and he really enjoyed himself. The fire was a little scary for him at first, but he soon was clapping and having fun! He even ate a shrimp!! We had four couples and four little boys. There were all so wonderfully behaved! I didn’t take many pictures. I guess was too busy eating the wonderful sushi!! This is what I did take.

Andrew was not so happy about this picture!

DSC03073-1(rev 1)

The guys! Don’t they looked so relaxed. Well the other side of the tables was filled with the women and little boys. A little more chaotic, but fun nonetheless.

DSC03075-1(rev 1)

Andrew enjoying the show!

DSC03077-1(rev 1)

 

We went back to our house and played the Kinect with the kids. We had a lot of fun! Everyone left around 11 and Nick and I enjoyed a quiet moment and even stayed awake to ring in the New Year! This was the first time in 2 years that I have stayed awake. Going to sleep at 12:30am and being waken at 5:00 sharp to a wide eyed cutie is hard. However,  I wouldn’t have it any other way!

May this New Year but the best yet!!

No comments: