Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Routine

I LOVE being in a routine! I also like getting out of the routine some also, but there is something so comforting about a schedule and normality of it all! Today turned out to be great!! I have really great students this year and they are just so fun to be around. My day ALWAYS flies by. Literally I don’t know where the time goes. I am never watching the clock and waiting for time to leave. I am so grateful for this!

Andrew was in such a better mood today. He really does love being surrounding by other children. I really believe he gets bored being home all day with just boring me. I guess that is even more reason to have a sibling. We are really working on picking up toys and helping around the house. He is doing pretty well so far! He likes putting his diaper or any other trash in the trash can. He also will put dirty clothes in the hamper.

Here he is using a fork like a pro!

DSC03041DSC03042

Busy day tomorrow! Work and then class. I dread class!!

2 comments:

BK said...

I like routine too, but being out has been so nice! Hope class isn't too bad, mine resume soon so I totally relate.

Jessica said...

His face is so cute in the last pic!