Monday, January 31, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub Cowboy!

Andrew loves playing with his cowboy hat from his 1st birthday! I can’t believe we are planning his 2nd birthday! Time flies!!!!

Andrew still LOVES bath time and it getting a little better about getting out. He use to cry the whole time you were trying to dress him, but we are improving.

DSC03283-1(rev 1)DSC03285-1(rev 1)DSC03289-1(rev 1)DSC03295-1(rev 1)DSC03296-1(rev 1)DSC03304-1(rev 1)

His mood has been a lot better lately. We went to three stores and to eat yesterday and he was wonderful. He did get tired of being in the buggy, but I can’t blame him. I really considering one of these when another baby comes along. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

51Y2Vrg5ahL._SL350_

3 comments:

BK said...

He's just so cute! That smile makes me smile!

J said...

Love that he's always got something a little random in the pics....like tupperware. LOL! He's so cute!

Jessica said...

He is such a sweet boy! Don't you love having a boy! I can't imagine even having a girl now. I could have all boys and be happy. : )