Sunday, January 9, 2011

WWW-Week 1

It is time for my 1st weekly weight weigh-in! Honestly I was expecting to lose more than I did. I tend to lose a good bit the first week and then level out, but I am just going to take one week at a time!

Weight Loss: –3lbs

Workouts: 4 Kinect Biggest Loser workouts-30 mins each

Diet: Breakfast: granola with yogurt (YUM!), Lunch: Slim Fast with fruit, Snack: usually 100 calorie pack popcorn or fruit, Dinner: normal but less portions

Strengths: I did really well with eating! I did eat out Friday and Saturday for supper, but I didn’t over eat. I also only had 1 diet coke!!

Weaknesses: I wish I would have worked out at least 5 days and drank more water. I HATE water!

Goals for next week: Drink more water and workout at least 5 days.

5 comments:

Meg said...

That's really good!! I wish I could lose 3 lbs in one week! Be proud girl!

MiMi said...

I have been MIA from blogging for awhile, but have decided to "jump back in"! Oh my word...Andrew has gotten so big..and you, my friend, look amazing!

I look forward to following you in 2011!

Love,
Emilie

The Allens said...

That's great! Proud of you!

BK said...

That's awesome! I need to start exercising, I wish I didn't hate it so much.

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks for the support girls!