Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day at the Park

We had a very busy day today.  This morning we went for Andrew’s 2 year checkup only to be told we had to come back tomorrow. They scheduled the appointment for the wrong day! It made me so mad!!

We went home and played and I got to put up some of my craft stuff. The stuff has been in boxes for years and now it finally has a home in the old kitchen! It still needs a lot of organizing.

DSC03645

Then we had a quick snack.  I can’t believe he smiled for the camera!

DSC03661DSC03664DSC03667

After a good nap, we headed to the local park! We met up with Kim, Amy, and their babies. It was beautiful outside!! The weather was perfect! Andrew had so much fun sliding, swinging, and playing. The babies did so well and really enjoyed the great outdoors.

DSC03670DSC03672DSC03674DSC03675DSC03680DSC03681

When we got home Andrew and I washed my very dirty car. We were both soaked by the end! Andrew had a bath, ate, watched his favorite show JEOPARDY and was out like a light!

I am so enjoying my time at home!! Tomorrow my sweet baby turns 2! How did that happen?

*Check out Kim’s blog and welcome her to the blogging world!

5 comments:

J said...

Cute photos! I think that's so funny that his favorite show is jeapordy. Nolan, my younger brother, LOVED that show when he was that age. LOL!

Robyn Beele said...

He gets so excited when it comes on! You can ask him who is on Jeopardy and he says "Alex!" I hope the knowledge is soaking in!

Rebekah said...

I can't believe how big Andrew is and I can't believe our babies are turning two! He is as cute as ever! Your new addition looks great! I especially love your TV stand;)

Carrie said...

He looks so big and grown! Hug him and tell him happy birthday tomorrow!!!

Carrie

Kim & Ed said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Robyn! I need to make sure I take my camera more places!