Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Andrew


This is my 3rd Dear Andrew post. I just can't believe that!! Anyway for those of you who don't know I write a letter to Andrew every year on his birthday. The first letter was a few days before he was born and then another at his 1st birthday. You can check those out here and here. This is the new one!

2-18-11

Dear Andrew,

Wow! You are 2 years old today and I can’t believe it! This year has been filled with so much fun. You have learned to walk and then quickly moved to running. You still love being outside and hate when we have to come in. You are talking so much lately and are repeating everything we say. You still love being on the go and are not afraid of anything. You even went skating for the first time and wanted to skate with the big kids. You love The Wiggles, Thomas the Train, and Sesame Street. You enjoy playing with books, trains, blocks, and cars. You have learned to count to 13 and even know a few letters!

Andrew you are a true blessing to us and not a day goes by that I do not thank God for you. You amaze us with your intelligence, affection, and humor. You are very head strong and know exactly what you want. I know you will do great things with your life. I am already so proud to call you my son! I know this upcoming year will be filled with so many milestones and tons of laughter. I pray that you will experience nothing but happiness. I love you sweet boy!

Love Always,

Mom


6 comments:

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

I love this idea! So sweet and what a great thing to look back on! Are you putting them in a book or what?

Kim and Ed said...

What a great idea! That letter is so sweet and I know he will cherish it forever and ever. You are a great mom!!

BK said...

This is precious.

Robyn Beele said...

Kim P. I am not exactly sure what I am going to do, but I want to wait and give them to him when he turns 18. Maybe on graduation day.

Amy said...

Precious!!! Andrew will love having these as he gets older.

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I ended up here, however I thought this publish was good. I do not understand who you might be but certainly you are going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

Here is my blog - extreme weight loss