Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Haircut and Fun in the Sun

Andrew has been in the need of a hair cut for quite a while.  Today I finally got it checked off the list!! Nick and I have always taken him together, but I went alone this time.  The last few times have not been pleasant. He has cried almost the whole time, but not today! I held him this time and he was so good! He was so calm, almost to the point of almost falling asleep. He was so happy to get a sucker when we left. He just kept saying “sucker! sucker!”

Before

DSC03537

After

DSC03562

So adorable!!! He looks like a little boy again! LOL!

Later that day we enjoyed some time in the sun!! I am loving this weather. Andrew rode a few things, but really enjoyed me chasing him.  He runs and runs and then makes himself fall down. I loved every moment!

DSC03581DSC03582DSC03593DSC03596DSC03599DSC03601DSC03626DSC03633DSC03635

On a completely different subject…who checked out Survivor Redemption Island? I think it is going to be a great season!! Also I am so glad Michelle left on The Bachelor!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

He looks like such a big boy!

Meg said...

He does look like a big boy! Our babies are growing up! Cash went for his first haircut recently and we wouldn't have made it through if J didn't sit down and hold him..

Robyn Beele said...

I can't believe that was his first! Andrew is on number 8 or 9! He has SOOO much hair!

Our Family said...

He is such a cutie! I love his new haircut and all the pictures of "fun in the sun."