Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine’s Day

We had a great V-day yesterday!! I had a long day of work and then class, but coming home to my two boys made it all worth it!! Coming home to this didn’t hurt either!

DSC03525

Andrew received a Valentine from a special someone! A little girl at his babysitters gave him this.

 DSC03532

 

He wasn’t so sure about this at first…..

DSC03529

Then he saw the sucker and was all smiles!

DSC03530DSC03533

I usually get Andrew sappy cards, but I thought I should go for funny this year!

DSC03534DSC03535

What Valentine’s is complete without a X-box Live card…so romantic!

DSC03536

Well I am going to enjoy my 3 days off for Winter Break. Unfortunately I have to deal with men walking around the house and banging….will it ever end!!!!

1 comment:

BK said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!