Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Fun

I wish I could say that the entire weekend was fun, but there was a lot of work invlolved. We are still moving and hanging things. We are also tearing out some of the old kitchen and repainting upstairs, and the list goes on and on….

Friday we had friends over for supper. We had a lot of fun catching up and playing with our babies. I can’t wait till they are all big enough to play together. Saturday we worked on the house most of the day. Sunday was spent the same way, but it was so nice outside. We snuck out and gave Andrew his Valentine’s gift early! He LOVED the golf club set!!

DSC03493 - CopyDSC03495DSC03500 - CopyDSC03501 - CopyDSC03515DSC03517

We also swung and played with his motorcycle. He loved every moment. I have a feeling we will be living outside this summer!

DSC03449DSC03519

Nick’s brother Eric came to town an Andrew loved spending time with him!!

DSC03523

I hope everyone has a great Valentine’s Day tomorrow! I have class, but our professor promised we would get out early so we could speed time with our Valentine’s!

2 comments:

J said...

Oh my goodness; he looks so big in these photos! So cute! I love little boys that are ALL boy - playing outside, dirty, etc! bahaha.

BK said...

Love the photos!!