Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a well deserved relaxing weekend!! We have been going and going for months and we finally stopped for a weekend and rested! Friday we hosted the Friday night rotation and decided on ordering pizza. It was great and very relaxing. I also got to hold two sweet babies! That is one of my favorite things to do!! I really makes me miss Andrew being in that stage. It rained all day Saturday, but we did manage to take a trip to Wal-Mart and the grocery store. We did nothing else but lounge around. Andrew and Nick enjoyed there new favorite activity! They sit on the bottom stair, Andrew will say “ready, set, go!” and they race through the living room. So cute to watch!! Sunday we went to church, again in the rain, and headed home. It was a great service! Andrew took a nap and Nick and I enjoyed watching the movie Due Date. I have not seen a movie that funny in forever! We enjoyed some time outside when it finally cleared up. I love weekends like this!! The following are pictures from last weekend. We attempted to fly a kite!

DSC04053DSC04054DSC04055DSC04057

One day during the week, Andrew tried his skates again. Notice Nick’s sock flip flop look!! He just got off work and slipped them on.

DSC04060DSC04064

Friday before our guest arrived.

DSC04065DSC04073

Sunday: looking cute for church

DSC04089

My computer nerd!

DSC04092

How was your weekend?

I have class two nights this week! I am so ready for this to be over with!!!

2 comments:

J said...

love weekends like that!

Kim and Ed said...

What a great weekend! It sounds just like ours. We also took a trip to Wal-Mart and the grocery store on Sunday, but that was about it ALL weekend. We actually watched a movie too! I know you are ready for school to be over. Just hang in there...not too much longer!