Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Nick!

Well I am sorta skipping Spring Break day four because it was a quiet day at home. Day 5 however, was very busy. Andrew and I started the day by meeting my mom at Belks to do some shopping. I bought a pair of capris, tee shirt, and a pair of sandals. Then we all met my dad at Zaxby’s to eat lunch. Andrew did so well! I was so glad we got to spend some time together. Andrew fell fast asleep before we even got home. Nick got off work early and we spent hours playing outside. Check out Andrew watering the flowers!

DSC04331(rev 1)DSC04332(rev 1)DSC04333(rev 1)DSC04334(rev 1) 

Our Japanese Maple and Azaleas are looking so pretty! We plan on spending next Saturday spreading mulch and then I will update with pictures of all 5 of our flower beds!DSC04330(rev 1)DSC04329(rev 1)

Duncan was having such a fun time chewing on this stick!
DSC04343(rev 1)

Andrew did a lot of this!

DSC04338(rev 1)

We road around the land around our house and even sat on the lawn mower! HA!

DSC04346(rev 1)DSC04348(rev 1)

After playing we met Amy, Michael, Baby Dylan, and Ed at a new Mexican/American Restaurant in a neighboring town. The food was fine, but we waited to sit down about 15 mins. and then waited FOREVER for our food! They also had no high chairs available, so needless to say Andrew was not himself. It was also getting close to bed time. We hung in there and will probably not go back until they have gotten all the kinks worked out.

Saturday was Nick’s 31st birthday! We decided to spend the day in Commerce and ATL just shopping and hanging out all ALONE! Nick’s parents kept Andrew and I am sure he was in Heaven all day! I bought some really causal and comfortable dresses for the summer and cute tops at Ann Taylor Loft. They were having such a great sale! Nick found a few things at Macy’s and AE also! HA! I will update about a few other purchases as soon as a take pictures! We ended the day by eating at Pappadeaux! It was so yummy!!

Happy Birthday to a caring, funny, wonderful husband and dad! I LOVE you!!

DSC04339(rev 1)DSC04341(rev 1)

Sorry the post was so long! Have a great Sunday! Back to the real world tomorrow!

DSC04351(rev 1)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

tell Nick happy birthday! Love the pictures :)

Amy said...

My mom and I spent the day in Commerce yesterday with Dylan. I can't believe we didn't run into each other. I didn't make it to the LOFT ;-(!! I need a all ALONE shopping trip. Dylan was such a trooper but it's so hard to shop with a little one. I did wipe out gymboree's clearance rack!! Dylan is all set for the fall!!!

Robyn Beele said...

Too bad you didn't make it to the Loft. They were having a great sale throughout the whole store. We only went there and to the Croc store. I am glad you found stuff at Gymboree!