Thursday, April 21, 2011

New look!

What do you think about my NEW look? I LOVE it!! Thank you to Krista at Munchkin Land Designs for my new look! I was ready for something different and Andrew’s pictures were VERY old. I have been MIA because I have been crazy busy! So what have I been up to:

School Work: 1 reflection, 1 journal article review, 1 Power Point Presentation, found a law case for class discussion (still need to answer 10 essay questions by Mon.)

School- State Testing Tues.-Thurs., Met with parents for 5th grade recognition, faculty meeting, parent meetings, etc.

A group of teachers started The 30 Day Shred after school and I was only able to do it Tues b/c of class and meetings. I will get in one more workout tomorrow. I am so out of shape! I am SOOOO sore!!

I am tired just thinking about it everything I have done and things I still need to do! We are having our family and Nick’s parents over for Easter Sunday. We are eating dinner and hunting eggs. Can’t wait!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and remembers the real meaning of Easter.

1 comment:

Kim and Ed said...

I love the new look! I really like the header with the new pictures!