Saturday, May 28, 2011

Graduation

This past Thursday my precious 5th graders had their recognition. The parents did such a good job with all the décor! The kids did such a good job getting all dressed and singing their class song. I know this moment was so bittersweet for so many parents and students. It was extremely bittersweet for me. I have loved having this group of kids. They have made me so proud this school year and I will hate to see them leave! One bad thing about being a 5th grade teacher is that you don’t get to see the kids the next year. There were a lot of tears shed Friday!

DSC04694DSC04695DSC04696DSC04697DSC04698

My wonderful coworkers! We make a great team!

DSC04699

 

Last night I attended my nieces high school graduation. It was the largest graduating class in the school’s history! The weather was perfect!

 

The graduated and myself

DSC04705

Very proud grandparents

DSC04706

My sister Carrie and I

DSC04707DSC04718DSC04720

Walking across the stage

DSC04726DSC04727

Throwing of the caps

DSC04730

It seems like yesterday I was doing this for the first time. In July, I will be doing it for the third time! Where has the time gone. We have our 10 year high school reunion this year. CRAZY!

Congrats to all the hardworking graduates!

1 comment:

BK said...

Congrats to your niece! My cousin graduated as well!