Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Growing up

Last Saturday we got Andrew’s hair cut. We had been doing the same cut for awhile, so I decided to get it cut much shorter for the hot months approaching.   I love it!!

I have it spiked in these pictures…he things he is something! After I fix it he will always ask to look in the mirror! HA!

DSC04678(rev 1)DSC04680(rev 1)DSC04683(rev 1)DSC04684(rev 1)

I have been super busy!! We have had state retesting for a few students. Tomorrow we have 5th grade recognition practice, reception, and back that night the recognition program. It is going to be a long day!! However, I couldn’t be happier for all of my WONDERFUL students. They have made going to work a blast!

3 comments:

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

These pics are just too cute! I can't believe how much he has grown!

Carrie said...

he is so cute!!!

BK said...

Precious! He looks so grownie!