Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother’s Day 2011/Random Stuff

I have some random things to post about before I get to Mother’s Day. I talked about getting Andrew a stool and a new picture for the bathroom. Well here they are!

 

I love the stool! We needed something is the hall bath and this picture adds a lot of color. The stool was $3 and the picture was $15 at Ross!

DSC04585DSC04586

We have a huge list of house projects that we need to get done. Some are very exciting and I can’t to see the finished projects! Slowly but surely we are making this new house a home!

The next few pictures are just some random cuteness!

DSC04578DSC04590

My new cut! Even easier and quicker to fix!

DSC04582

As you can see the blocks are in both pictures. This was a recent purchase because of Andrew’s interest in the alphabet. He can say A, B, C, D and then skips around, but can say all the letters in order from Q-Z! He learns words so quickly and it still amazes me. He knows S, O, and A by sight and the sound for S. We are working on other letters and sounds. He can also sing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star!”

DSC04576

 

We hosted Friday night supper and decided to go with a Cinco De Mayo them with chips and dip and chicken and beef tacos. Everything was yummy!

Andrew enjoying chips and cheese dip!

DSC04593

 

All the kids loved seeing one another. Dylan and Andrew always laugh so hard at each other.

 

DSC04594

Fighting already!

DSC04597

Here they are all together! This was not easy!

Dylan-6 months, Andrew-26  months, and Claire-4 months

DSC04601DSC04605

Now on to Mother’s Day! I took my mom to get a pedicure this morning and it started off great! We soon realized that the place was seriously lacking help! By the time I left, I have been in there for 2 and half hours!! Luckily my toes look great and I made it out alive!

Later we meet Nick’s mom, dad, and grandmother at Olive Garden. We had to wait a while, but the food was great!

This is Andrew and his Grammie waiting in the car. Andrew was not feeling the picture taking!

DSC04610

Before we met them, we stopped at PetSmart to check out the animals. Andrew strutted around the store  like he owned the place. He looked at fish, birds, lizards, turtles, hamsters, cats, and dogs. He LOVED every minute. We have to take a trip to the zoo this year!

DSC04607DSC04609

I hope everyone has a great Mother’s Day! It is the hardest but most rewarding job. I think God everyday for blessing me with Andrew and being his mother is an absolute blessing!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Mother's Day!! I LOVE your hair! That stool is adorable and what a steal! Btw, your house looks homey to me, I would never guess you still had work to do!

Kim and Ed said...

I just love reading your blog. It inspires me to keep up with mine. It is soooo hard sometimes to find time, but when I look it your blog, it reminds me how much it is worth it! Loved Nickabana Friday night!

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks Kim!!!