Monday, May 9, 2011

My Mother’s Day/Spray Paint

DSC04615

I had a great Mother’s day! I got to sleep in and was waken by my sweet baby. He came in saying “Where’s Mama?” and then he said “Happy Mother’s Day!” So sweet!! He helped fix me breakfast and then brought me this!!

It is a beautiful Pandora bracelet with charm that represents his birthstone. I can’t wait to add more charms!

DSC04611

Later that day, I decided to tackle some projects that I have been putting off. I got these four chairs and a round white table from my mom. They are in rough shape, but nothing a coat of dark blue spray paint can’t fix. Unfortunately one of the cans started leaking, so we have to buy more. So more pictures later! I plan on using the chair and tables upstairs in Andrew’s play room.

DSC04616

Since I was in the spray painting kinda of mood, I decided to spray this Dollar Tree plastic sliversy frame a crisp white. I LOVE how it turned out. I will post how I use it later….

DSC04618DSC04619

I also painted to old metal planter boxes that I had for a while. They were dark brown and I have enough brown in my house, so I went with white again. I am so happy with how they turned out!

DSC04620

Here is one:

DSC04621DSC04622

The other one is on our dresser. I plan on putting something inside later.

DSC04623

DSC04624

While we are in the bedroom…Here are two pillows I picked up a few weeks ago. They look way better in person. I had been looking for white shams forever!! They are so expensive! I found these large while pillows instead and they are great and so comfortable!!

DSC04625

That is all for now!! Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

you know those chairs use to be Noah's lol love the frame :) glad you had a great Mother's day

Carrie

Robyn Beele said...

That is funny!! I am glad they are still being used!
I hope you had a great day also!!

J said...

I looked for shams since Stephen bought bedroom furniture, and finally decided I wasn't paying that much for a pillow and a case. Lol. I'm on the hunt for a replacement. Where did you get those?

Robyn Beele said...

I got them at Marshalls at the Mall of Georgia exit. I got both pillows there actually. I guess they are suppose to be for a couch, but they are huge!

BK said...

Everything looks so good!

Meg said...

Love me some spray paint!! I sprayed a huge frame I used for photography but then decided it was my inspiration piece for our bedroom makeover. But then my bed was too tall to use it :( So I'm trying to find it a new home, ha! Can't wait to see what you use yours for! My next project is our flower urns that are on their last leg..