Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a great relaxing weekend!!

Yesterday we stayed around the house. We had to feed the in-laws animals since they were out of town. The live down our driveway, so we brought Duncan along and walked around the yard.

Pretty Wild Flowers

DSC04638(rev 1)DSC04639(rev 1)

 

Sweet Rocky!

DSC04641(rev 1)

Andrew helping with some yard work…

DSC04642(rev 1)DSC04645(rev 1)

 

Pretty pond (I LOVE living out in the country!)DSC04644(rev 1)

Sweet boy! Of course he had to have an Oreo cookie!

DSC04648(rev 1)

Rocky is the sweetest dog!

DSC04652(rev 1)DSC04656(rev 1)

I LOVE Magnolia Trees!

DSC04657(rev 1)DSC04658(rev 1)DSC04659(rev 1)

Of course I can’t forget my first baby!

DSC04663(rev 1)DSC04667(rev 1)

On the way home! We were just driving down the driveway, PROMISE!

DSC04669(rev 1)

When we got home, Nick rigged up a homemade T-ball stand! It work so well and Andrew loved it!

DSC04674(rev 1)

It is so cute how he sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating!

DSC04672(rev 1)

HOME RUN!!!

DSC04673(rev 1)

We also finished painting the chairs for Andrew. It turned out so well!!

DSC04675(rev 1)DSC04677(rev 1)

Today at church we continued a series on praying for people that have not welcomed Jesus into their lives. We are suppose to make a Top 10 list of people we want to pray for. I am fortunate to be surrounded with people who love Jesus. However there are some people that still need prayers in that area. I am working on my list and praying for those already on it.

I love the scriptures that were discussed today:

Isaiah 54:10

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion for you.

Psalm 139:1-5

O Lord, you have searched me and known me.

You know when I sit done and when I rise up; and are acquainted with all my ways.

Even before a word is on my tongue, O Lord, you know it completely.

You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me.

Exodus 33:17

And the lord said to Moses, “I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name.”

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

BK said...

The photos are awesome! The t-ball photos are just precious!

Meg said...

Go Andrew!! We enjoyed our weekend at home too. I really don't know why we don't do it more often!! ingst

Kim and Ed said...

I love this post. The t-ball idea is great. I also love the scriptures!