Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! We celebrated Saturday with a HUGE cookout! We had about fifty guest that included a lot of our friends, their children, and Nick’s family. We had a great time even though it was VERY hot!  If you are a Facebook friend then you have seen all the pictures, but I will include a few of just the décor and food.

DSC05249(rev 1) - CopyDSC05250(rev 1) - CopyDSC05251(rev 1) - CopyDSC05252(rev 1) - CopyDSC05253(rev 1) - CopyDSC05254(rev 1)

We all enjoyed ribs, chicken, and pork! It was YUMMY!

DSC05265(rev 1)

This is what Andrew did almost the WHOLE time. I received this motorized 4-wheeler a while ago from a coworker and Andrew would never even sit on it. Well I guess he wanted to show out for his friends. He rode it till the battery died!

DSC05259(rev 1)

I am now planning a fall party in my head!

Also I am getting this in the mail very soon! I am a little scared, but I know she delivers results! I am going to start back on 30 day Shred until it comes, so my body won’t be in so much shock! HA!

51AFniCXtYL._SL500_AA300_

2 comments:

Meg said...

We had a blast!! Can't wait till the next event. You're a great hostess, you make it look so effortless! I'm always a mess, haha!

Robyn Beele said...

I am glad it seemed that way!