Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big Brother 13/Potty Training Day 3

I can’t wait for this!

big-brother-13-dynamic-duos-cast

This season they have a twist of Dynamic Duos…I think it will be Evil Dick and Daniele and probably Brendan and Rachel. However, I hope Hayden and Enzo come back!

Well day 3 of Potty Training has gone okay…Andrew ended the day yesterday by going number 2 in the potty. This was not an easy feat and he did not want to and had been holding it for 2 days, but when he finally went we all celebrated!!

Today, day 3, he peed several times this morning and went number 2 again!!! YAY!! He is currently wearing pull ups, which I know is not the best strategy, but he was having way too many accidents! We were both getting frustrated and he was getting to where he didn’t want to sit on the potty. This way if he goes in the pull up, it is okay. I still put him on the potty  often and he is also asking to sit on it. We will get there slowly and I am okay with that!

I almost skipped day 4 of The Shred because I am so sore! However, I did it anyway and I am glad I did. I almost couldn’t walk afterwards, but I am still glad!

Question of the Day: Who is watching BB13? If not, what are you waiting for? Smile

2 comments:

J said...

I cannot imagine how tough it is to potty train, but it sounds like he's getting it. Hang in there!

and BB13...I tried watching season 1, and just never could get into it. :-)

BK said...

I'm pumped about the THREE duos returning! I wanted Enzo back too though. I can see Danielle winning the whole thing. Anyway, it looks like an interesting season!!