Friday, July 22, 2011

Get my craft on!

Pinterest is insane! There are so many cute craft ideas and it is almost overwhelming! Instead of just pinning away, I am actually going to attempt some of the craft ideas.

My sister literally just pinned this to me and I am in LOVE. The tray is a casserole dish (Dollar Tree) with spray paint. The buckets and paint circle all have magnets on the bottom. Genius!! Andrew loves to paint, so I am defiantly doing this!

image

I plan on doing this next week when I am in my classroom. I already have the vase and pencils. Now I just need to do it!

image

 

This is a MUST! I have this space in my kitchen that is screaming for this! It is just a picture frame with scrapbook paper. You can write on it with a dry erase marker. Why didn’t I think of that?

image

I am also planning on doing a little photo shoot of Andrew when he turns 2 1/2 next month. I love these ideas!

image

image

To see more info. or to follow me on Pinterest go here!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I knew you would love the tray its so cute I have been crafting today making coasters!