Friday, July 29, 2011

Long day

Well it is 6:30 am and I am already ready for work! Andrew decided he needed to wake up at 5:30! He is happily watching Dino Dan (his new BFF) and I am doing this because it is too early to leave. HA! Yesterday was our annual Meet the Teacher and it is always a fun, but very long day. I met 19 out of 23 students and they seem very shy and sweet. I know that will only last for the first 10 mins. on Monday (just the shy part hopefully)! Everything went smoothly and I am ready for my 7th year of teaching! It is so crazy that I have been teaching this long. Well TGIF everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Ugh, Cash has been up extra early too this week. I guess they're getting ready for the school schedules, smart boys! We love some dino dan too! Have fun today!