Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taking a break

Well from the last post you probably thought I had the whole potty training thing figured out. WRONG! Just when you think you understand the mysteries of children, they throw you a curve ball. The last two days have been hard. Andrew has peed on the floor so many times I have lost count. He has only peed in the toilet maybe 4 times in 2 days. That is a lot of pee in the floor! So, needless to say we are taking a break. Neither of us is ready, obviously! I am okay with this decision because we have both been so miserable. It has put both of us in a terrible mood.  I plan on waiting a few months or until he lets me know he is ready.

Other than cleaning up pee (Smile), I have been in full teacher mode! The beginning of the school year is always the most stressful, but fun at the same time. I plan on going to back to school tomorrow to rearrange my classroom. I will be posting pictures! I have also been working on my class website. I had one last year and the parents (and students) loved it! I have revamped the page and I am loving it!! Check it out! www.mrsbeele.weebly.com

Here is some classroom inspiration! I am not sure why these are so blurry!

Dream Classroom!

56861434_chZWOTiH_b

So homey!

61375120_aVv9s4DM_b

Now that the diapers are back we are going to have a relaxing day!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't blame you he will be ready soon. I love the first classroom so cute!!!

Kim and Ed said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your new teacher website! I love the math menu idea and the classroom economy! I may have to steal these if I ever get back in the classroom. I hate that you and Andrew had such a rough time, but when he is ready I am sure it will work!

Robyn Beele said...

Kim we started the math menus last year and it was wonderful!! I will send you an example once I get back into my room. Thanks!