Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Week down!

I had a great first week back to work! My classes are just so sweet. We hit the ground running and I can tell this year is going to fly by! Ask me that in October and I may change my mind! LOL!

For the most part, Nick and I stuck to the menu and has some delicious but easy meals. I only took pictures of the stir fry dish…opps!

DSC05483(rev 0)DSC05484(rev 0)DSC05485(rev 0)

I only took one picture of Andrew…I can’t believe that! As you can tell two members of the family are in much need of a haircut!

DSC05492(rev 1)

We hosted Friday night with a group of friends and I only took ONE picture…what is going on? Maybe the reason is exhaustion!

Sweet Dylan checking out the stairs!

DSC05486(rev 0)

This is a very random post, but oh well. Yesterday we had a laid back day. We headed to our church yard sale to show some support. We obviously were there way too late to find any treasures. They were wiped clean. The profits went toward preventing child abuse and they made over $3500! It was all put together by three middle school girls. One of which I taught! So proud of them! After that we headed to Wal-Mart (crazy place) and then home to relax. We rented Rango that evening and Andrew was not into it at all. It was only okay!

Today we went to church and now we are home relaxing and doing some laundry! Fun times! I hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Meg said...

We stopped by also. People must've shopped early, we didn't see anything either, except some brownies :) I think we're going to rent Rio soon, have you guys seen that?

Robyn Beele said...

Bo we haven't but I heard it was really good!