Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girls Night Out

I am so blessed to have great friends! Friday night 3 of my good friends and I went out to eat and to see THE HELP!!! We had just enough time to drive to the Longhorn and make it to the movie on time. Even though we were a bit rushed we still had tons of fun and always had plenty to talk about.

I am not even half way through the book, but I still wanted to see the movie so bad! It did not disappoint. From what I have read, it was very close to the book.  The movie was a tear jerker! I am glad I grabbed some toilet paper from the bathroom beforehand! I highly recommend the movie and the book.

Saturday we spent just hanging out at home and relaxing. Today I had nursery duty at church. I had so much fun playing with the kids and getting to watch Andrew interact with other children. I also spray painted almost everything in my house…well maybe not everything, but A LOT of stuff! I really needed to add some color into our living room and kitchen. Jump on over to Southern Sisters on Tuesday to see what I did!

**I would also like to thank everyone that house visited our new blog! We are very excited about it! Check it out throughout the week. One of us or all of us will be adding stuff Monday-Friday. We would love to see how many people are visiting, so please follow our blog and COMMENT!!  Love you guys!****

2 comments:

BK said...

I can't wait to see the movie- the book is awesome!

Amy said...

Robyn,
I had so much fun Friday night. It was a much needed night out. We should do it more often!! The movie was AWESOME!!!