Thursday, September 22, 2011

4 and 5 weeks

Well you can start looking for this post weekly for 40 weeks! I did such a bad job of documenting my pregnancy with Andrew. I looked back through those posts and I just can’t believe how little I wrote. Beware that I am going to be very honest about how I feel. I want to be able to look back at this and remember every little stage. It may sound like complaining, but I will take every unpleasant side effect for this precious baby.

Obviously there is no baby bump, but I am sure it will not be long. I have always heard that you show way sooner after your first. Basically in this picture I am terribly bloated! LOL!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 4 and 5 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a poppy seed and then sesame seed

Gender: ???

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, I did buy a Belly Band. I didn’t use one with Andrew, but I think I might try it out this time.

Weight gain: 0 lbs, but I feel so bloated!

Movement: None

Sleep: I now get up to pee at least twice during the night. This was the first symptom I had with Andrew also.

Symptoms: I am being honest! Sore boobs, pee often, and TIRED! I fall asleep before 10 every night.

Cravings: Water and Milk (I craved Milk like CRAZY with Andrew!)

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor for my first Apt. and getting to finally tell everyone! I don’t know how some people wait so long!

No comments: