Monday, September 26, 2011

6 weeks

DSC05915

* NO I am not showing yet…this is just my normal stomach! Smile

Pregnancy Highlights: I had my first doctor’s appointment. It was nothing to exciting, but the first ultrasound was scheduled for Oct. 17th!!

How Far Along: 6 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a lentil

Gender: ???

Maternity Clothes: Not yet…I did wear the belly band once this week with some pants that were already a little tight. I have to say it was so aggravating.  I had to keep pulling on it all day!

Weight gain: 0 lbs…or close to it. My weight always fluctuates between a few pounds, so it is hard to tell.

Movement: None, but I can’t wait.

Sleep: I am sleeping well, but getting up often to use the bathroom. (about 2 or 3 times)

Symptoms: Same as last week: sore chest, frequent urination, EXHAUSTED!, and I have had  some nausea. I comes in the morning randomly. Nothing too bad though.

Cravings: ANYTHING! I have been so hungry! I still love milk!

Best moment this week: Getting to finally tell everyone!

4 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

Congrats! Glad you're documenting. 9months goes by fast and it's such a sweet time.

Funny Guy and His Wife said...

Cannot wait to follow your blog through your second journey! Although it seems like yesterday that Andrew was born! Congrats again!

ps. I changed the commenting format on my blog, so hopefully this will help the problem!

Meg said...

you look adorable even if you're not showing yet, definitely some pregnancy glow!!

BK said...

You do look adorable! So excited for you!