Saturday, October 8, 2011

7 Weeks

7 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights: Yes I am beginning to show! I knew things would happen sooner with the second, but I didn’t think it would be this soon.

How Far Along: 7 weeks (actually I will be 8 weeks tomorrow)

Size of baby: Size of a blueberry

Gender: ???

Maternity Clothes: Since I am ALREADY showing (CRAZY!), I am wearing maternity pants some. I wear the belly band with some pants also.  All my shirts are regular for now.

Weight gain: 3 lbs…or close to it. My weight always fluctuates between a few pounds, so it is hard to tell.

Movement: None, but I can’t wait.

Sleep: I am sleeping well, but getting up often to use the bathroom. (about 2 or 3 times)

Symptoms: The day after my 6 week post, I began having 24 hour nausea. It didn’t matter how much I ate, I would be sick. It was terrible! However, since week 7 most of it has subsided. I am still sick in the mornings until I eat. This is very similar to how I was with Andrew. I also still use the bathroom often and I am absolutely EXHAUSTED!!! Having a toddler does not give me time to ever rest. This is the hardest part so far!

Cravings: Anything cold!

Best moment this week: Going on vacation with my little family!

No comments: