Saturday, October 22, 2011

8 Weeks

8 weeks

This picture is deceiving…I was actually showing more. I believe the pants were pushing me in some. Just wait till this weeks picture!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 8 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a kidney bean

Gender: ???

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants (mainly because I already had them and they are so comfortable! I am wearing a few shirts.

Weight gain: 3 lbs…or close to it. My weight always fluctuates between a few pounds, so it is hard to tell.

Movement: None, but I can’t wait.

Sleep: I am falling asleep most nights before 9:00…I literally cannot make myself stay up any later.

Symptoms: Nausea is completely gone unless I go too long without eating. My energy level is okay during the day, but from the time I get home till I go to bed I am whipped out!

Cravings: Subway sandwiches, orange juice, and milk

Best moment this week: Having more energy during the day.

No comments: