Thursday, October 27, 2011

9 and 10 Weeks

9 Weeks10 Weeks

I decided to combine week 9 and 10 because they would both contain the same information and it is faster!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 9 and 10 weeks

Size of baby: Size of a grape (9 weeks) and a kumquat (10 weeks)

Gender: ???

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants (mainly because I already had them and they are so comfortable! I am wearing a few shirts.

Weight gain: 3-5 lbs…or close to it. My weight always fluctuates between a few pounds, so it is hard to tell.

Movement: None, but I can’t wait.

Sleep: I am falling asleep most nights before 9:00…I literally cannot make myself stay up any later. I have started using a body pillow to help with some back pain.

Symptoms: My energy level hits rock bottom around 6. My appetite is fine during the day, but in the evening nothing sounds good. I have started have back pain during the evenings also (thank goodness for a heating pad).

Cravings: Subway sandwiches, orange juice, fruit, and milk

Best moment this week: seeing my belly grow! I had to wait much longer with Andrew, but this time around it is growing like crazy!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

love the dress!

Meg said...

Yes, you look so cute!!

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks ladies!

BK said...

You are adorable! Glad to hear that your check up went well! Your ultrasound is so clear, I love the tiny little feet! Precious!

J said...

You're so cute with the belly bump! Not too much longer, and maybe you'll have some energy back.