Saturday, October 22, 2011

My little peanut

Monday I went in for another doctor’s appointment and my first ultrasound. With Andrew I remember being so excited for the first ultrasound. Of course I was this time, but now I have more knowledge about all the things that could go wrong. I just wanted to see a healthy baby! Thank the lord everything was perfect! We could see the little peanut’s arms and legs moving and the heart beating. The heart beat was 183 bpm and Andrew was 176 bpm around the same time. The ultrasound technician and doctor said everything was perfect. The ultrasound due date said May 21st, but the doctor said may 24th was more accurate. So, at the moment I am 9 weeks!

scan0001(rev 1)scan0002(rev 1)

See the foot…Melts my heart!

scan0003(rev 1)scan0004(rev 1)

I am already totally in love!

2 comments:

J said...

Awww! I can see the little arms and legs! So sweet!

Meg said...

Awww enjoy every second, you know how it flies by :)