Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween! This year Andrew has been really into dinosaurs and can even name 4 or 5 of them. So, obviously he was a DINOSAUR, a T-Rex to be exact.

Right before we headed out…

DSC06132(rev 1)

Stopping by Grammie, Nana, and Pop’s house…

DSC06135(rev 1)DSC06137(rev 1)DSC06138(rev 1)DSC06140(rev 1)DSC06142(rev 1)

Then we stopped at Nick’s great uncle’s and then to my sister’s….

DSC06145(rev 1)

We then headed to our town’s Monster Mash…I have to admit, it was a huge disappointment. There were too many people and nothing he could really do. I think we will be skipping out for a few years. We did ride the train, which was the highlight of this train lovers night!

Andrew waiting patiently…

DSC06146(rev 1)

An attempt at a self portrait…He waved at everyone!

DSC06147(rev 1)

Lastly we stopped at my parents (which I did not take a single picture) and then headed home. What a long night? It was worth it to see that smile!

2 comments:

Meg said...

He was so adorable! And yes, it was NOT worth it. I don't think we'll be going back either!

BK said...

How cute!!!