Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11, 12, and 13 Weeks

13 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 11, 12, and, 13 weeks

Size of baby: 11 (fig), 12 (lime), and 13 (medium shrimp) weeks

Gender: ??? I will not find out till 20 weeks..boo!

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and some shirts.

Weight gain: 5 lbs

Movement: I SWEAR I feel something, but I logically know it is too early. However, I know what the early feelings are and I am pretty I have experienced it a few times. Just saying…

Sleep: I am still going to sleep early and have started waking up and having to walk around. It is almost like restless leg syndrome. I literally feel like I have to get up and move. I had this with Andrew also. I also had 2 panic attacks during the night when I was pregnant before and I pray that does not happen again!

Symptoms: My energy during the day is back to normal. I do have back and hip pain on days were I physically have to do a lot. I did not have this with Andrew till much later. I frequently visit the restroom, which is very normal.

Cravings: Anything cold! I could drink milk and orange juice all day nonstop! I have very little appetite around dinner. Lunch is my big meal for sure! With Andrew I could eat nonstop and anything (especially red meat). I have way more food aversions this time around. I am not a big fan of red meat or pork. Some things make me sick to even think about.

Best moment this week: Having more energy during the day is a huge plus!

2 comments:

J said...

YAY for having more energy; sorry the back and hip pain is already plaguing you! Do you have any gut feelings about the sex of the baby? :-)

Robyn Beele said...

I am thinking boy, but many things are different this time around. Who knows!?