Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I hope everyone is have a thankful Thanksgiving! I have so many things to be thankful for this year.

For starters, I am very thankful for a wonderful husband. He is always there for me and is the best father!

andrew daddy1DSC04339(rev 1)

I am thankful for my sweet Andrew. I could not have dreamed of a better child. He is polite, funny, smart, and so loving! He has started giving me nose kisses (he rubs our noses together and then wants me to kiss  his nose). Can this age last FOREVER!

1 month 2DSC05849(rev 1)

I am so very thankful to blessed with another pregnancy. I continue to pray for a safe and noneventful pregnancy!

scan0004(rev 1)

I am very thankful for my family. My side, Nick’s side, and friends that feel like family. They make my days happy and they are always there for my little family.

DSC00287(rev 1)DSC02321(rev 1)DSC00370(rev 1)DSC00372(rev 1)

Last, but not least, I am thankful for my faith in God. He has never steered me wrong and is such an important part of my life.

I hope everyone is thankful today and everyday!

Psalm 107:1

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

4 comments:

Meg said...

What a wonderful post! Happy Thanksgiving! Loved the pics below too!

Amy said...

I am thankful for you as well! Love this post!

BK said...

Sweet post! Happy Thanksgiving!

J said...

happy thanksgiving!