Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

We had a great Thanksgiving filled with family and food. It doesn’t get much better than that! We went to my parents and celebrated with my side of the family. We had a ton of great food!

DSC06220(rev 1)DSC06221(rev 1)

Andrew had such a great time playing with his cousins!

DSC06222(rev 1)DSC06223(rev 1)

I failed to take many pictures. I guess the food kept me occupied. Smile

 

My mom, sister, and I headed out at 7 am on Friday to find some deals. We really found everything we were looking for and I am so glad we went when we did. I do not want to fight anyone over ANYTHING! The stores were not crowded at all. Look at the truck!

DSC06224(rev 1)

I hope everyone has a peaceful and relaxing weekend. It will be back to work before we know it!

No comments: