Sunday, December 4, 2011

14 and 15 Weeks

15 Weekskjhg

                  Currently                                                  Pregnant with Andrew

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 and 15 weeks

Size of baby: 14 (lemon) and 15 (apple)

Gender: ??? I will not find out till 20 weeks..boo!

Maternity Clothes: all maternity expect some shirts

Weight Gain: probably around 5-7 lbs.

Movement: I have definitely felt some slight movements!

Sleep: I am still going to sleep fairly early and sleeping much better during the night. I am only waking once or twice to use the bathroom.

Symptoms: I have started having intense headaches which I am sure is from hormones and the craziness at work lately. Other than that I am feeling good!

Cravings: My carvings are about the same. I still love anything cold! I am very thirsty all the time!

Best moment this week: My upcoming doctor’s apt so I can hear the little ones heartbeat and schedule the BIG ultrasound.

1 comment:

J said...

awww. Such a cute baby bump! I LOVE cold stuff, too. I put my milk in the freezer for a few minutes, or either on ice. and OJ, too. I've also got the headaches. The MD said to expect one daily (even if it doesn't happen, expect it) through 18 weeks. Yikes.