Wednesday, December 21, 2011

16, 17, and 18 Weeks

18 Weeks                       Christmas 18 weeks

Obviously I am not getting around to doing these weekly, but at least I am doing them somewhat often! Right?

Pregnancy Highlights: I am definitely looking pregnant now and I feel like I am also! HA!

How Far Along: 16, 17, and 18 weeks

Size of baby:  16 (avocado), 17(turnip), and 18 (bell pepper) weeks

Gender: I will find out Jan.5th!

Maternity Clothes: all maternity expect some shirts

Weight Gain: probably around 10 lbs.

Movement: I have definitely felt some slight movements!

Sleep: I sleep okay, but I have to turn over all the time because of back pain and of course I get up a few times to use the bathroom.

Symptoms: The headaches have continued. I have had some indigestions and acid reflux. Thankfully this is very random and not very often. I am continuing to have back pain if I sit or do too much. This sounds like I am in a lot of pain, but honestly I am feeling pretty good!

Cravings: My carvings are about the same. I still love anything cold! I am very thirsty all the time!

Best moment this week: Getting to spend some precious one on one time with Andrew. I know this time will be limited soon.

5 comments:

BK said...

You look adorable! Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Meg said...

Looking great!!

J said...

You look great! I, too, have headaches most everyday and acid reflux daily. Yikes! Glad things continue to go well; I'm guessing boy for you. LOL! Can't wait to find out!

Robyn Beele said...

Thanks everyone!

Amy said...

You look so good. We miss you guys!