Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas with the Cobb’s

Last Sunday, we had Christmas with my mom, dad, 2 sisters, and their kids. We always have the best time when we get together! It is a house full (13 in all), but tons of fun. I never take enough pictures because there is just so much going on. This is what I did take:

This was only half the presents

DSC06326(rev 1)

Andrew opening presents!

DSC06327(rev 1)

Slam dunking on his new basketball goal!

DSC06332(rev 1)

He LOVES it!

DSC06333(rev 1)

So yeah that was ALL the pictures I took! I have to do better tonight when we go to my grandparents!

Happy Christmas EVE! Andrew is so excited for Santa! I am sure he is wondering if he is every going to come. I can’t believe this time next year we will have double the blessings to celebrate with!

No comments: